Disclosure Information and
Notices Regarding Your Account
National Securities Corporation
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3750
Seattle, WA 98154
(800) 552-7574 or (206) 622-7200
New York Headquarters
200 Vesey Street, 25th Floor
New York, NY 10281
(800) 742-7730 or (212) 417-8000
Investor Education & Protection
To further its objective of investor protection, the Financial
Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) offers access to BrokerCheck; a Public Disclosure Program.
Through BrokerCheck, investors can:
- Search for both brokers and brokerage firms
- Obtain online delivery of a background report
- View explanatory information to help them better understand the content, context and source of the information provided
- See links to additional resources and tools
This free tool helps investors research the professional back-grounds of current and former FINRA registered brokerage firms and brokers. You may access FINRA BrokerCheck online at, www.finra.org/Investors/ToolsCalculators/BrokerCheck/ index.html or for more detailed information call the FINRA BrokerCheck Hotline at (800)289-9999.
National Holdings Corporation (“NHLD”) is the parent corporation of a number of affiliated financial services companies. NSC is a full service brokerage firm, operated primarily through independent registered representatives, and offers securities, including variable insurance products, and investment banking services. vFinance Investments, Inc. (vFinance) is an equity and fixed income trading firm catering to institutional accounts.